New upstream data in blends query (Was: My sprint report)

Hi Ole,

On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 04:19:13PM +0100, Ole Streicher wrote:
> Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> writes:
> > But we need distinguished column names.  Please tell me exactly what
> > keyword in the upstream/metadata file should end up in the result set
> > under what name (no duplicates please).
>
> The three d/u/metadata fields
>
> 'ASCL-Id', 'Bug-Database', and 'Repository'
>
> should end up in the result set as
>
> 'ASCL-Id', 'upstream-bugs', and 'upstream-repository'

The query now exposes 'upstream_bugs', and 'upstream_repository' (as
well as edam_topics from Debian Med - the latter will be written to the
logs as long as we do not render this on the pages).  I have not found
any 'ASCL-Id' in my local UDD clone which is some days old.  I'd prefer
if there would be some real data to test the result.

Just ping me if this is the case - adding more values is quite easy.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de