Blends naming in the Debian installer

Hi all,

a while ago, we got the Blends selection into "tasksel". While it is
still unclear whether it remains there in its current form, we should
discuss about the internal structure. Currently, the list is shown like:

[ ] Debian Pure Blends
[ ] ... Debian Astro
[ ] ... Debian Edu
[ ] ... Debian EzGo
[ ] ... Debian GIS
[ ] ... Hamradio
[ ] ... Debian Junior

One problem here are the names: they seem not to be self-explaining. I
found the following (german) message in a forum:

https://debianforum.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=160891

"During install one can select Debian Junior, Debian Astro etc.
Can someone tell me what this if for?"

which shows that

1) no understanding of what a "Debian Pure Blend" is
2) Also "Debian Astro", "Debian Junior" are not understandable easily.

--> we should have better menu names here, which help a person who is
new to Debian to understand what is going on here.

Any ideas, at least for the main menu item? We have a full line space
here ;-)

Best regards

Ole