Setup a Desktop Environment for Debian Blends

Hello,

I would like to setup a Desktop Environment (IceWM) for a Debian
Blend project (DebianJr).

I wonder if there is a generic solution in the Debian Blend
Framework which can be used.

I have started to work on some basic setup for a live system [1].

I would like to provide a set of configuration files for the
Debian Junior Users.

 * Configuration of the IceWM Window Manager
 * Documentation: e.g. symlinks in the $HOME to /usr/share/doc/...
 * Additional files (icons for toolbar)

My idea was to create a new package #1012463 [2] which contains
all information (configuration, files, documentation).

Maybe there is already another way to provide this within the
blend framework?

The second question is: How can I "activate" a Blend for a user?

I found some information "User roles" in the blends handbook, but
I'm not sure about how I can use it.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/debian-jr-team/debian-junior-live-system/-/tree/master/config/includes.chroot_after_packages/home/user
[2] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1012463
[3] https://blends.debian.org/blends/ch06.html#menu_tools