Re: m68k boot-floppies

On Tue, Apr 04, 2000 at 11:00:00AM +0200, Sven LUTHER wrote:
> what is the problem here ? Don't know, it is just a warning. will see if it does this also on ppc.
Oh, nothing serious, it just segfaults when I am trying to change the
parition (t)ype of simple (p)rint it and want to (w)rite that to the disk.

> i don't know, i see you are building the readline version of amiga-fdisk, so this is not for the root disk, but for the base tarball, right ?
Hmm, your point. You say there is a different source package for the bf
version? Anyway, I tried the "standard" version as of potato, and thats not
working, at least on my amiga...

> Will have a quick look at it, but if it is long, you will have to wait until april 6th, as i am rather reallife busy now.
Thanks.

Christian