Re: m68k boot-floppies

On Fri, Apr 07, 2000 at 09:02:14PM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> Please discard the 720k images. 1.44M images might make sense on Atari and
Hmm, this needs a fix in another file I guess? Anyway, Nick sent me a patch
(without this change), I will try that one again, maybe I am lucky and the
amiga likey building bootfloppies running 2.2.10 more than building xfree.

> I've tested yesterday's upload on Atari (TT) using a standard disk
yesterday? You mean today? There was none yesterday, but in principle there
were only cosmetic changes in those files for Atari I guess.
> based install procedure and it seems all is fine (except for my ethernet
> card). Just the base system because it's on a Zip only, but without
> ethernet there's not much more I can do. Seems we've got Amiga, Atari and
I did not install much more either, I have only 00MB to spare. Tried both
simple and advance install, there were some small glitches, tak-german could
not be installed since "ding" was missing. And the other method broke once
with:
 dpkg unexpected data after package and selection at line 1
but after that worked fine.

> VME covered (at least I didn't hear any cries from you and Nick) - any
> conclusive results from the Mac camp?
I fear the Mac camp will only cry when its too late... somebody offered to
test, but it seems he had no spare partition.

Christian