Re: boot-floppies 2.2.9 report

Michael Bramer wrote:
> Yes, I know this text. And yes, this text is ok!
>
> But I get this text, only if i add a ftp source. If i add a
> cdrom-source, I don't get this question! I get a question to add
> a other cdrom and then the add source menue.
>
> Can you reproduces this?

Where are you getting the cdrom images you made potato cdroms from? I
really need to get ahold of such images so I can reproduce and fix this,
so if anyone knows where they are, tell me.

> ps to Joey: Have you translate the apt-setup text's to german? Can I
>             help with this?

Yes you certianly can help. The file is
/var/lib/dpkg/info/base-config.templates, and if you translate it I can
merge it in.

--
see shy jo