layout of bf-* files

Hi,
I just uploaded bf 2.2.11 for m68k to master. Looking at the files for the
other arches, I notice that m68k is a little "different". There are many
more files. m68k has bf-[root|source|doc|images-1.44|<subarch>] whereas the
others only have common, doc, images and misc. I guess it will be handled
properly by the install.sh script, but should this be changed for the next
time? The way it its, its easier for m68k users to download just the files
they need.

Nick, could you do that, if its needed?

Christian