Re: help needed on wierd install manual build problems

I've been looking into this some more (especially whether the
resulting PDF wasn't correct or missing some text, etc.) and can only
concur with Petr: it's indeed a font problem.  All the warnings in the
log file are related to font issues and replacements, so the text
itself is ok.  It indeed does look less than maybe desired.

I know this is not much of a help since you've probably found this
already out yourself, but I'm afraid there's not much I can do at
this moment.  As Petr already indicated we need cspdftex.

Petr, if you need help just let me know.

Thanks,
Ardo

--
Ardo van Rangelrooij