Re: syncing german and english installation manuals

Othmar Pasteka <pasteka@kabsi.at> writes:

> hi,
>
> On Fri, Apr 28, 2000 at 09:21:01AM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> > Thanks.  Applied.  Should we close the bug about this?
>
> thanks. well, i don'T think so, it's not completely synced yet. i
> think i will translate the last part this evening, i will close
> it then by myself if noone objects (after submitting the diff to
> the list).

I don't mind if you edit debian/changelog to mark the bug closable in
2.2.13.  We don't just close bugs -- we have to wait until the version
that closes it has been uploaded.

> > Hmm.  I don't know.  Maybe 'cvs add' ?
>
> yep, seems so.
>
> > Othmar, I can set you up with an account for patching your own CVS.
> > Let me know..
>
> yes, i already applied for a maintainership i am waiting that
> dale scheetz assigns me an application manager. but well would be
> good anyway.

I can set you up with an account w/o maintainership...  pserver for
debian-boot CVS only.