new boot floppies

I had a chance to install potato in a free computer I got.
I like the new install setup very clean, but the multiple
floppy drivers disks look to be a problem with the way I use
my boot floppies with my other machine.
I have compiled a kernel with the zip disk
drivers and copied it to my 2.1 boot disk. I use for monthly
backups with tar to zip disks from the boot floppies,my hard
disk. Have you considered putting removable media standard
and tar have having backup/restores done from the boot floppies.
Ben.

--
"We do not inherit our time on this planet from our parents...
 We borrow it from our children."