Re: Ready for new source/powerpc boot-floppies release

Matt Porter <mmporter@home.com> writes:

> I want to confirm the process that Adam laid out before:
>
> 1) up the debian/changelog version (to 2.2.2 in this case)

Yup.

> 2) use the previous version when running dpkg-buildpackage? (-v2.1.9).
>    Doesn't seem like that's necessary for this small update, right?

Not necessary anymore.

> 3) tag the source with ....._2_2_2

Yup.

> Is i386 OK in the current CVS?

Go for it.  I suggest you just blaze ahead and do a 2.2.2
source/ppc-binary upload.  Don't wait for all the architectures to
sync up, that will take forover.  We'll sync and stabilize later.

So consider this an official blessing of the temporary boot-floppies
leader for you to do a source/binary upload for whatever architecture
you choose.

It's nice to ask first, though, so I congratulate you on your
etiquette.