RE: m68k boot floppies support ACSI ? VME?

> Well, my not-so-politically correct opinion is that I don't care if I get
> that package from frozen or from your home directory on master. If that's
> what it takes to get VME supported reasonably well, I'd suggest
> we add it to
> my boot-floppies builds and argue with whoever guards frozen while we sort
> out eventual problems with it.

Okay, I'll upload the package to my home directory on master,
holgate/tftplilo, for now. I've also posed the question on debian-mentors as
to which architecture and section the package should be put in. Even though
it's specific to booting m68k/VME boards it needs to be installed on the
TFTP server side which could be any architecture and while it could probably
be in the base section for m68k it probably not appropriate for other
architectures. When I decide I'll upload it to incoming for slink and see if
it gets accepted.

The package itself includes two binaries one for BVME and another for MVME.
A configuration file will also be needed which I will post when I've figured
out a decent installation procedure.

Nick

Nick Holgate <holgate@debian.org>
PGP key from public servers : Key ID DF3E8223