Re: m68k boot-floppies

> > I am stuck at hformat: command not found
> >
> > what to install? Or should I skip mac completely?
>
> hfsutils

Not sure what this is used for - if it's only for the bogus HFS floppy
image I'd say toss it out (same reason as for the other resc1440.bin
images making no sense for booting: no root.bin in there). If it's for
converting hqx files into something that can be used by mkhybrid (i.e.
separate data from resource fork) we still need it.

The HFS floppy image should die anyway.

	Michael