RC - Dbootstrap is somewhat broken for non-networked boxes

I'm testing current CVS.

By non-networked, I mean stand-alone machines without a network card.

In this situation, I don't load any modules. Dbootstrap asks me for a
host name then the next dialog advises me that no NIC drivers were
detected and that I could choose the alternate step of 'Install the
Base System'.

I do that and then it comes back to the same dialog re: no NIC drivers.
It doesn't seem to remember that I've just installed the base system!

This is release critical IMHO.

		Greg