Missleading release version on http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/debian-installer/#errata

Hi,

on above url I read:

Errata

This is a list of known problems in the installer shipped with Debian 7.3.
If you have experienced a problem installing Debian and do not see your problem
listed here, please send us an installation report describing the problem or
check the wiki for other known problems.

Errata for release 7.0

Installation of GRUB bootloader ...

So, first it's errata for 7.3 and later it is for 7.0

Better change the second into "Errata for Debian 7" ?

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.2.0 under the new
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   7 . 0   W H E E Z Y !