Re: Daily debian installer not working on qnap TS-212P arm kirkwook

Hi Gil,

and thanks for your feedback.

Gil Utard <gil.utard@ubistorage.com> (2014-01-17):
> Hi,
>
> I regularly install Debian on qnap NAS TS 212 and TS 412 using the
> debian installer from the following address:
>
> http://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/armel/daily/kirkwood/network-console/qnap/
>
> Unfortunatly, the installer does not work with the last version of the
> qnap model TS-212P shipped in december 2013.

We've seen several duplicates of #735172 lately, I suppose this is
affecting you as well.

I think Ian has a fix pending on the linux kernel side, which should be
uploaded soon.

Mraw,
KiBi.