root-fs too small [was: Re: Debian Installer Jessie Beta 2 release]

Hello,

Am Sonntag, den 05.10.2014, 21:11 +0200 schrieb Cyril Brulebois:

> Feedback for this release
> =========================
>
> We need your help to find bugs and further improve the installer, so
> please try it. Installer CDs, other media and everything else you will
> need are available at our web site[3].

I still can confirm #740330 "root-fs should be larger". You will only
run into this problem when you autopartition and later you get a kernel
update (e.g. 3.16-1 > 3.16-2 or coming kernel security updates).
If / is too small a jessie+1 will run into this problem, too.

Please raise the size. Thank you.:)

--
Noël Köthe <noel debian.org>
Debian GNU/Linux, www.debian.org