How To Create A Stunning Curated Video Magazine

Hey,

I just wanted to share with you the latest PressPad blog post. Let me know what you think about it.

Video magazines have become more and more popular. This is because video content is very engaging and people have fun exploring high quality, curated content. I am going to illustrate how you can start your own video magazine using only a PDF file and a bit of imagination.

Why should you do this? Becasue content curation is one of the content marketing tactic that works very well as a pre-sales stage.
[click to continue]

Thanks,

Michael

To unsubscribe please click here