Re: Broken EFI grub.cfg on stretch images

Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> (2015-11-27):
> That looks like the trigger, yes, because it restores spk.cfg.  I
> hadn't noticed that ./util/syslinux-cfgs lists *all* .cfg files when
> used for cdrom targets.  I have now blacklisted spk.cfg there.  I
> agree that this is less than ideal, but this is a consequence of the
> choice of putting the initrd of gtk-only netboot images at the root
> instead of gtk/ Perhaps that could be changed?

Are we talking about possibly moving stuff from:
 - build/tmp/netboot-gtk/ to build/tmp/netboot/gtk?
 - build/tmp/netboot-gtk/ to build/tmp/netboot-gtk/gtk?

where stuff means initrd.gz (only)?

I'm not too fond of moving files around, especially since serving the
right files from the right places is sometimes hard/long to set up; so
I don't think you're “less than ideal” commit as you call it is too bad.

Mraw,
KiBi.