Re: Merge orion5x/kirkwood to flavour marvell and marvell-qnap

* Roger Shimizu <rogershimizu@gmail.com> [2016-04-06 01:29]:
> Hope you can accept these changes this time, because you had some
> concern last time [3].

Unfortunately I don't have time to review the changes right now.  I'm
happy with the creation of orion5x-tiny (or orion5x-qnap) if that
helps you.

However, I'm not sure about merging orion5x and kirkwood into marvell.
Does that actually gain us anything?  I see several downsides (the
most obvious one is that it would break the installer links; others
downsides, which are easier to fix, are that several other udebs would
need to be updated).  Do you see any advantages (apart from using the
same name as the kernel)?

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/