Re: partman-auto-crypto_25_source.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

On 04/02/2017 09:03 PM, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Philipp Kern <pkern@debian.org> (2017-04-02):
>> What do you want to see where? Another hunk to [1]? That doesn't seem to
>> feature crypto at all yet. installer/doc/devel/partman-auto-recipe.txt
>> doesn't mention it either.
>>
>> I don't mind adding a hunk like this:
>>
>> # When disk encryption is enabled, skip wiping the partitions
>> # beforehand.
>> #d-i partman-auto-crypto/erase_disks boolean false
>
> Yeah, I meant [1], and this would be a nice start yeah.

So for this round I committed [2], which I think ends up on [1] eventually.

https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/d-i/trunk/manual/en/appendix/preseed.xml?r1=70658&r2=70657&pathrev=70658

>> Do you think there should be more, like an example recipe?
> Not sure we need more than that, but feel free to add recipes. :)

Ok, I'll keep it in the back of my head. It's all going into .po files
so I'm not particularly happy in touching the installation guide at this
point. I suppose what we'd want is a section talking about encryption.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern

[1] https://www.debian.org/releases/testing/example-preseed.txt
[2]