Re: [installer l10n statistics] l10nstats re-activated

Hi,

Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> a small note FYI:
> I worked on re-activating l10nstats, to get translation statistics for the
> installer back.
> The changings implied the move from Alioth to Salsa, and also a dist upgrade
> vom Wheezy to Stretch.
>
> Finally, there are still some bits not fixed (like spellchecking, which is a
> separate cron job; and documentation: I would like to update the docs/comments
> in the gen-stats script), but statistics functionality is back.
>
> Yesterday I pushed my final changings.
> Last night the cron job broke, because I forgot two changes, which I added
> just now.
> But now, l10nstat should be back online.

Some more notes:

- the grub package will need some adaptions in l10nstat (grub is tricky, since
  the source package is named grub2, but in the tarball it is grub)

- currently there seems to be no upstream repository for eject.
  It still points to https://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/eject.git (which
  is Alioth).
  I have already filed a bug on this some days ago ...

- When things are running well for some time, I will change the references to
  "cvs" into "vcs" ...

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.1 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   9   " S T R E T C H " .