Guided auto install option for encrypted lvm broken in Bullseye

Hi,
I tried an install from a daily install image of sid-di today with this automatic partitioning option on multiple machines with NVME and cannot enter my password after boot so I believe it has regressed. I am getting dropped to some prompt although I am not sure what it is. I am totally blind and tried to read it with an OCR app on my pone that said I was entering some sort of shell after it couldn't find the volume group. I know the message is normal about the volume group because the initramfs scripts try to mount it before asking for the passphrase but I don't remember the shell in the past. If anyone can reproduce this it would be interesting. It is hard for me to provide any more info than I did because of not being able to see the screen and not having speech or braille so early in the boot process. Speaking of accessibility, I did the install with the speech option from the boot menu if that makes a difference.