Re: Upcoming l10n uploads

Hi Holger,

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> (2023-05-23):
> I've seen a few uploads happen already. Since I'm almost done with all
> topics I wanted to investigate for Bookworm, I'll move to l10n uploads
> today.

Oops, I managed to disappear in some rabbit hole and you did most of the
work there… sorry and thanks!

I've uploaded a few more packages this morning, and looking at the
remaining ones, I agree that it's not really worth it: a few typographic
adjustments or possible typo fixes in nn.po, but other changes are
present in some repositories (debhelper compat bump or things like
that), so I won't go further — if there were more important changes we
could easily fork a bookworm branch from the last tag, cherry-pick l10n
updates, and release from there.

Could you please push your tags too? As far as I can see, the master
branches were pushed, but not the tags.

For what it's worth, I'm using the following most of the time to make
sure I'm pushing both the current branch and the associated tag:

    git push origin HEAD $(git describe)

(If a tag wasn't created, the output of `git describe` can't be pushed,
and the above command will generate an obvious error message.)

Cheers,