installation-guide upload for bookworm

Hi Samuel, hi Cyril,

I have just pushed a change to installation-guide, which I would like to have
in stable|bookworm:

We received a new translation into Indonesian some time ago, but this is not
visible on the website currently.
The reason for this is: I missed to add id to debian/langlist and therefore
Indonesian is not included into the package, sadly :-(

To fix this, I would like to have this in stable, and thus get this uploaded
into proposed-updates before the next point release.

That would also bring
	"Document power-of-two support in partman" (commit a7a45dfe)
and some translation updates for this into stable as well.

Would that work?

Could you care about an respective upload?
Thanks

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076