Re: Daily d-i images for i386 not being built?

Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org> (2023-08-30):
> So you mean a changing like attached...

I'm so sorry, I had assumed the other image section was built using a
loop on devel image list, that's why I thought we'd need an addition
there. Since that's using an hardcoded list of download links, no need
to change that, and the single change required is adjusting devel and
trixie images list?

Cheers,