OS Prober

Hi!

I've got a question regarding the following statement:

GRUB bootloader packages will by default no longer run os-prober to look for other operating systems on a computer when generating boot menus. Users with dual-boot systems may configure this using dpkg-reconfigure on the package in use

from
https://wiki.debian.org/NewInBookworm

What does this mean in practice? Does grub no longer detect other OS, and if so how can I re-enable os-prober while installing debian (before it installs grub)?
Viele Grüße
E. Geimer