Re: Stop Debian/FreeBSD

On Thursday 18 November 1999, at 22 h 6, the keyboard of John Goerzen
<jgoerzen@complete.org> wrote:

> This is no mere political thing as you try to make it.  What you and
> others are trying to do is, in my opinion, seriously damaging to the
> Free Software community.
> WE MUST NOT ALLOW people to do that to Debian.

Piotr, let me tell you that many people *do* appreciate your work and are glad that you worked hard to let Debian be more independant of any kernel, so our users have the *freedom* to choose.

Don't let any jerk distract you from this work. Those who speak out loud do not represent the Debian project.