Re: libc strategy

Quoting David Schmitt <david@josefine.at>:

> PS: GT: could you please reply directly to the list?

My apologies -- I subscribe to a dozen of different lists, and this
is the *only* one that doesn't set the Reply-To field properly.  I'm
so used to it just working that force of habit has me occasionally
sending the reply before correcting the address.  I'll try to pay more
attention to this in the future...

--
GT <gt@dreamsmith.org>                       http://www.dreamsmith.org
"We don't receive wisdom; we must discover it for ourselves after a