Re: dpkg port

On Thu, Jul 05, 2001 at 10:28:52AM +0100, Matthew Garrett wrote:
> I've stuck a tarball of a skeleton Debian NetBSD system at
> ftp://cavan.jesus.cam.ac.uk/pub/debian-netbsd for anyone who wants to to
> play with. You should be able to untar it and then chroot. It's compiled
Wow, this is just great! How did you that together so fast? I'm already
interested in seeing the whole thing together with gcc, so that I can
use this environment as development environment - my work on NetBSD is
currently not very satisfying due to very strange behaviour of the
things that I ported. :-/ But this is really "a small step for a developer,
but a giant leap for Debian/BSD". :))

Best regards,
Andreas Krennmair
--
Und ich werde nur Geld in Apple-Hardware stecken, wenn von Apple
einer kommt und mir sagt, "ja, wir wollen auch eine Platform für