Re: APT archive

On Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 03:45:01PM -0700, Joel Baker wrote:
> Thanks to Mr. Colin's excellent work, groff and groff-base are now present
> in the archive, built from the new canonical sources. This should make some
> number of other packages buildable now... groff-x11 will follow once the
> X11 stuff is actually done (since that requires figuring out why it wants
> kernel-headers-2.4 and what to do about that, it may be a while).

i'm guessing it requires kernel-headers to build the kernel part of
xfree86's DRI, the DRM.  i don't think DRM is supported in the netbsd
kernel yet, so we should remove the dependancy on kernel-headers-2.4.  If
I read Xfree's config/cf/linux.cf and config/cf/NetBSD.cf right, Xfree's
build process should take care of turning off DRM and the dependancy on
kernel headers when it builds under NetBSD.  Hopefully that'll work for
deb flavoured netbsd too.  :)

--
_ivan