BSD jail support in Debian/kFreeBSD

Hi,

I read the article about Debian/kFreeBSD's support for running jails which was written in early 2009.
I then tried to compile jail(8) and jls(8) out of the current FreeBSD SVN sources after ripping out the login cap code. However, the compilation failed with an error message referring to undefined references to the BSD syscalls jail_get, jail_set and jail_remove which I was unable to resolve.

Does any recent effort have been made in using kFreeBSD as a host system for BSD jails and are binaries for the FreeBSD jail utilities available for this?

Kind Regards,
Christian Spoo