Potato ISO non-bootable

Hey guys...I just ran pseudo and made a potato ISO of the first binary
cd... now tell me if this is not correct but its telling me that its
only about 512mb...
I got my .list files off that german site that seems to keep the most up
to date .list files.
The ISO's that pseudo made me don't seem to be iso9660 and I can't mount
them or anything to look inside, I just even burnt a cd with one in
xcdroast (which was not able to view the insides of the ISO either) and
it was not bootable, so I went into windows and looked at the cdrom and
it seemed that it was closed at around 430mb but when I opened the cd it
looked empty...

Any thoughts?