Re: The first CD

Karl,

On 15 May 2000, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:

>  Are you planning to check that in to CVS?  I'd like to try and burn a
>  CD tomorrow.

	I don't have upload priviledges, but the hack is v. easy.

Put needed in  ../tasks directory of debian-cd

Edit the Debian_potato file so that it reads

*********

/* Comment
 *
 * This file will be used to build official complete set of Potato CD
 *
 */

/* The potato CD set does now use empty package called task-*
   to select the packages in the initial installation */

[cut]

task-chinese-s
task-chinese-t
task-japanese
task-polish

#include <needed>
/* List of packages that may still fit on the first CD */
#include <popularity-contest>

/* Other packages to put on the others CDs */

" #include <needed> "  is the addition.  If you want, you can add lprng,
gs, magicfilter, libpaperg and gsfonts to needed and they will go onto the
first CD.

Phil.

-
Philip Charles; 39a Paterson St., Abbotsford, New Zealand; +64 3 4882818