CD top-level README

Hi!

I didn't have much else to do, so I tried making a nice top-level README for
the CDs. And I must say I'm quite pleased by the result ;-)

A working copy/preview version is available at

  http://panic.et.tudelft.nl/~costar/potato/.cd_readme_temp/README.html

(also .txt). This is (re)created for each CD, with minor adjustments (~see
MakeTxt). Note: my webserver seems to forget README* in the dir listing.

Please feed me comments while things can still be changed ;-)

Some more things need to be done; I hope to have a nice YACS patch tomorrow
evening. Right now I really have to get some sleep |-0

Regards,
  Anne Bezemer