Re: Release Dates

Le Tue, Aug 31, 1999 at 04:16:18AM -0400, Adam Di Carlo écrivait:
> Interesting -- so debian-cd is dead and YACS is it for potato and on
> CD building?

Yes. Basically I proposed to rename YACS to debian-cd,
to push it into CVS and to upload it (the current debian-cd package
in the archive is for hamm ...) but people wanted to wait
a little until YACS is more tested and until apt 0.3.12 is uploaded
(YACS depends on a feature that is only on CVS apt actually).

BTW, YACS is now able to build slink CDs as well (since the last
version).

> Another good idea is that I can destroy or disable the debian-cd
> module so that no one can commit to it...

It does not depend on me but on other people here on debian-cd.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog -=- http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/
<pub> CDs Debian : http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/debian/#cd </pub>