Finalizing debian-cd for potato

Hi people,

I've just commited some changes to the CVS. The second i386 is bootable
again with the "compact" image (kernel with less things compiled in).

It would be great if some people could make some installation test
with the latest boot floppies using a CD only ... BTW, we should also test
the new apt-cdrom which is still in CVS (Jason when will you upload it
to potato ?) ...

I also need someone to write a README.multicd file explaining how to
use the new multicd method using apt-cdrom (file data/potato/README.multicd
in the CVS, feel free to commit something useful in this file).

And like we already did in the past, I need a README.1ST file for each
arch explaining the particularities of each architecture install method
and so on (files data/potato/README.1ST.$ARCH, they don't exist yet). You
may take a look at data/slink/* to see what we used to put in those files

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/
<pub> CD Debian : http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/debian/#cd </pub>