Re: cdimage.debian.org mirror

Thanks,

for adding us to one of the official mirrors. I wonder could we
have our entry to look something like this:
USA, New York (<a href="http://www.stealth.net/";>Stealth
Communications, Inc.</a>)

Or just simply:

USA, New York (Stealth Communications, Inc.)

--
Antti   (antti@stealth.net)     // System Maintenance