Re: Woody is online again!

On Sun, 14 Jan 2001, Mattias Wadenstein wrote:

> And now we have started to mirror them, the mirror should be up and
> running tomorrow.

is there a way similar to using pseudo-image-kit to build woody
images currently ? so i don't have to rsync 4 cdimages from
hungary..

> Btw ftp.fsn.hu is alot slower these days, only around 30-50K/s unlike the
> 300K/s of a year ago or so. Perhaps a mirror for this will put a bit less
> load on it?

when i connected there were 200 people using it..

and btw yes, listing mirrors of woody unnofficial and hurd would
be great.  i've mirrored the hurd ISO.. and will get the woody ones
sometime soon.

-jason