Debian-cd and pools

Hi people,

I commited changes to the CVS. debian-cd should now manage pools
correctly. I've tested it a bit but not as completely as I should.
Please check the CDs built twice ... check if all .deb are correctly
registered in one of the Packages file. If some are not, find why ...

You'll now need grep-dctrl as I used it in several places (it's a very
practical tool !).

Most of the changes are in tools/scan{packages,sources}. I'ts kind of
painful to manage until we switch completely to pools.

Cheers,
Le bouche à oreille du Net : http://www.beetell.com
Naviguez sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com