Re: CD images of woody [Please mail copies of all replies to my e-mail address.]

Wolfgang Jeltsch wrote:
> Hello,
> is there a way to fetch images of CDs containing the testing version via the
> internet? Or is there another way to burn the woody data on CD in order to
> install Debian on a computer different from and not connected via a network
> with the one used to download the data?

You can find unofficial images at:

ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/debian-unofficial/MIRRORS

Please check the lists archive next time.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Crap can work.
Given enough thrust pigs will fly, but it's not necessary a good idea.