Re: 7 CDs of Debian

On Saturday 17 April 2004 11:13 pm, NGUYEN Xuan Binh wrote:
> I was downloaded 7 CD of Debian 3.0r2 in format *.iso and
I was burn in to CD. I don't know when I install, Debian
have a message "If you have another Debian CD (for example
the second in a two CD set), you should insert and scan it
now".

> I was insert all Cds of Debian (7 Cds). But wizard of
debian have not run :-( Please help me

Do you understand that you are supposed to:

1) NOT turn the computer off
2) Open the CD tray and insert the next disk
3) Press return to scan the new disk

The installer is registering the additional packages on
each disk you insert.

The same install system (from the 1st disk you inserted)
is being used to run the install.  The other disks are
not supposed to run a separate install process.

HTH,
Terry