Re: images

On Tuesday 26 July 2005 08:33, Drozdowski, Darius wrote:
> I wonder why there aren't new updates on the images. The last ones are
> from the 13th of June!!! Maybe I have overseen news telling about image
> updates in the near future, but i never found any. Maybe you people are
> on holidays - i don't now. It would by a nice gesture if someone could
> answer me!

Could you be a little more precise what images you mean exactly? We have
several hundreds...

Official Sarge images will not be updated until the next point release.
As for daily builds for d-i; the latest for these are from July 21 [1].

Cheers,
FJP

[1] http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/daily/