Re: Missing tasks on CD 1 (was: Possible exclusions for Beta 3)

On Tuesday 01 August 2006 01:11, Frans Pop wrote:
> I've just run the i386 full CD in vmware and the only tasks I'm getting
> is:
> - Desktop environment
> - Mail server
> - Laptop
> - Standard system

Status update.

After a few test runs and some updates in debian-cd, we are mostly back to
the situation as it was for Beta 2:
- Desktop task installs fine (Gnome)
- All server tasks are present, but only install the "key packages"

There are one or two KDE packages on the first CD, but nowhere near enough
to be useful.

Note that corrected CD/DVD images are not yet available. That needs a full
rerun.