Unavailable weekly test torrents

The tracker is rejecting the new weekly torrents from [1]. This involves
at least the three main archs, amd64, i386, and powerpc. The etch RC1
torrents continue to function well. Is it due to the change where "CD"
and "DVD" were added to the file names?

Azureus reports the error as "Requested download is not authorized for
use with this tracker."

Since the last similar event cleared up in about half a day, I waited at
least 24 hours this time before posting. I also rechecked by
re-downloading the [2]amd64 CD-binary-1.torrent just before posting
this message; same error still present.  --Don

[1] http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/
[2] http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/amd64/bt-cd/