How to create only a pool for packages

Hi,
I want to create Just a pool ( not CDs), just  pool with same
arborescene as the official.
debian-cd is to big and hard to me.

usually I store my package in directory and use dpkg-scanpackes to
generate Packages.gz.
I want to improve a bit more :  the directory must contains :
pool/main/a, pool/main/b, ... packages and  other  files :

debian  md5sum.txt  pool         README.mirrors.html  README.txt
autorun.inf  dists   pics        README.html  README.mirrors.txt

*I repeat I don't need the iso images (juts packages organized as a tree)

*My goal is, instead of downloaing the 3 debian DVD ( or 22 CD), I
create just 2 or 3 cd for my purpose.
The second goal is to do this
for the testing or sid distro, to get more recent packages, with the
netinstall ( which gets packages from my site instead of the offical)

thanks for help
best regards
bela .