Need help on dedian-cd

Hi everyone,

After searching and working on different packages for custom debian iso I found that debian-cd is the best for this and current debian standard.

I am new to debian-cd, I go through the documentation on readme files and found that these documentation are insufficient.

Can somebody help me how to start with debian-cd for custom debian iso with standard base project with some extra packages.

I also found that CONF.sh is main file for configuration. where can I find documentation for this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Amit Bondwal