Re: Failed Install debian testing netinst

Sorry URL SHA1SUMS:

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/amd64/iso-cd/SHA1SUMS

Hello, sorry for my english, today I downloaded the iso image of debian testing netinst with date of rise 2016-11-14 06:26, try to install in my notebook and could not throw me error 127 when installing the base system, I proceeded to test it in a virtual environment with virtualbox and I was still throwing the same error, decided to check the integrity of the ISO file and was not found corrupted, attached logs and evidence of checksum. Thanks

ISO image:

SHASUM:

Mariano