Inclusion of Text based browsers in testing

Hello,
Through this mail I would like to request the developers of the cd images to include at least text based browsers like w3m,lynx etc.I understand your concern about the size of the image in cd's but a text based browser won't be of that much concern.
The reason I am asking for this is because there are some wifi connections that need in browser authentication like shown here in my post http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/245477/arch-installationsolved

without a browser it's nearly impossible to authenticate and access the web to install other packages.

Regards:
Rahul