Re: No .jigdo and .template checksums in 9.4.0 *SUMS files

On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 02:39:28PM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 01:44:44PM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>>On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 09:07:02PM +0100, Thomas Schmitt wrote:
>>>Hi,
>>>
>>>is there a particular reason why the checksums for .jigdo and .template
>>>files did not make it into the 9.4.0 release ?
>>>
>>>  https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/amd64/jigdo-bd/SHA512SUMS
>>>
>>>Steve announced them in
>>>  https://lists.debian.org/debian-cd/2018/02/msg00027.html
>>>and they still are to see in the checksum files of weekly ISOs
>>>  https://cdimage.debian.org/mirror/cdimage/weekly-builds/amd64/jigdo-cd/SHA512SUMS
>>
>>Hmmm, I expected them to be there but clearly it didn't work. I'll fix
>>the code and add them back by hand for this release...
>
>OK, found out why - I'd updated the code in git but it didn't
>automatically update on the build machine due to a conflict. I've
>fixed that now so things should be better for the next build. I'll add
>them manually for 9.4.0 later. Got to run for a plane right now...

Should all be in place now - please shout if anything else appears to
be missing!

Thomas, many thanks for your help. :-)

"I used to be the first kid on the block wanting a cranial implant,
 now I want to be the first with a cranial firewall. " -- Charlie Stross